|Subject: Re: QB [not division] attached file|
|From: Mike Clarke <email@example.com>|
|Date: 24/03/2014 13:30|
|To: MSU <MSU@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk>|
Sir, if the Claim Form is not completed and no Fee is attached they will be returned un-issued.I have copied this email to Master Eyre.Yours faithfully
Master's Support Unit Room E07
In accordance with Practice Direction 5B - Electronic communication and filing we ask you to do the following when sending an e-mail message to the court:
- Clearly state the Court's action number, parties’ names and any dates relating to an up-coming hearing in the subject header.
- Provide a clear description of the contents in the body of the e-mail message. Please refrain from messages such as “Please see attached”. Please state what the attachment is, i.e. “Please see the attached Notice of Change/Please find enclosed our Defence for filing/Please forward this message and its enclosures to Master <name> for the hearing on <date> & <time>.
- Please copy your message to the relevant parties (if applicable).
- If you are submitting a document by email, sending duplicates by post/Gold fax is not permitted by Practice Direction 5b (8.1).
- In accordance with Practice Direction 3.3a, please do not submit documents which carry a payable fee; such e-mails will be deleted.
If you're unable to comply with these points or any other part of Practice Direction 5B - Electronic communication and filing, your message will not be dealt with
From: Mike Clarke [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: 23 March 2014 21:22
Subject: QB [not division] attached file